- Information Collected
- a) Personal data: jaibhavani collects your personal information voluntarily provided by you for the following
- Registering as member
- Creating mypage
- Responding to contact us by phone or email
- Making donations using the payment gateway
With respect to the above activities, we collect information including, but not limited to Name (First, Middle and Last), email address, postal address, Income tax PAN, Nationality, taxpaying status (Resident Indian, NRI, US tax payer, UK tax payer), telephone number, company name, title, credit card number, credit card expiry date, bank account number etc. jaibhavani may use your name and email address to send you notifications regarding new services offered by us. You may opt out of such email notifications.
- b) Non-Personal data:When you browse, read pages or download information on jaibhavani.org.in, we automatically gather and store certain technical information about your visit such as;
- The internet domain of your service provider and IP address from which you access our website.
- The type of browser.
- The date time you accessed our site and the pages/URLs you have visited and the name of referring website (if you reach jaibhavani from another website)
This information is only used to help make this site more convenient and useful to you by analyzing the trends.
- c) Cookies:jaibhavani uses cookie technology to track which pages on the website you use; browser type etc. cookies are small pieces of software on your computer/browsing device and are used for record keeping purposes only. You are always free to decline such cookies by changing your browser settings. You can also delete cookie files from your computer at your discretion.
- Disclosure of personal information
2.1 jaibhavani does not collect personal information for any purpose other than to respond to you i.e. to respond to your queries, tax receipt certificates, and feedback reports. jaibhavani never collects information commercial marketing purposes.
2.2 jaibhavani will not disclose your personal information to any third party unless you have consented for this disclosure.
2.3 jaibhavani will disclose your personal information only;
- When required to comply with any applicable law, summon, search warrant or court or regulatory law.
- To the employees of jaibhavani to perform their job functions as and when required.
- Site security
3.1 jaibhavani will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate industry and technical protocols and standards) to protect your Personal Data. However, the nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet.
3.2 Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under Indian IT Act.
- Transfer of Rights
jaibhavani reserve the right to transfer information (including your Personal Data) to a third party in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, receivership or transfer of the assets of jaibhavani . You will be notified in the event of any such transfer and you will be given an opportunity to opt-out.
- Other website links